Test ADSL .net

Le forum du monde de l'ADSL, par TestADSL.net

Vous n'êtes pas identifié(e).

#1 17-07-2019 07:28:00

ylq
Nouveau membre

Many entrepreneurs

Many entrepreneurs do not have a grasp of their own industry, as I mentioned in the previous article, "After 90 Entrepreneurship: Don't Misunderstand the Persistence in My Mouth", in fact, many entrepreneurs will not insist, and finally become a The road went dark. The same topic to be said today, in the industry is likely to be called packaging, outside the line has become the bragging of the public. If you don't blow well, you will break it quickly. If you blow well, you will not break it. "The premise of pretending is that you are arrogant." Welcome to continue to watch the real name of Ni Tao's road to entrepreneurship: after 90 years of entrepreneurship: why everyone likes to brag about the 90 after the entrepreneurship: we brag about it in the end, this is another topic of tossing people, how to say? Everyone knows about one person, one product, one project, one company. Then this person, this product, this project, is the company saying that it is true or false? But we are all ordinary people. We don't pay much attention to these things, but the general media, commentators, and even VCs are very fond of people and teams who don't like expression but have strong ability. Finally, they are used by these media. Once the fire broke out, it was successful, and VC began to make money. These are just the illusions behind the bulls, and then the reality mokingusacigarettes.com, what is the reality? There are two brushes for dare to start a business. What's more, after the 90s, they grew up under the development of the Internet. Let's not talk about freedom of speech. As long as you say no anti-ZF, there is basically nothing wrong with it. So after 90s, the entrepreneurs are very loud, no matter how big your circle is, as long as you are the head of a circle, then you will inevitably brag to start a business is a performance and marketing performance, and behind the marketing It includes the process of bragging, and I have said that there are many good and bad things. You say that you are worth tens of millions if you can get it out, which has no effect on everyone. Of course, if you can't get it, those X-Net reporters will write a close-up of you, then in the end, if you are forced to break, you can't make up for the post-90 business: how can you blow your own belt? The premise of you flying is that I must be right or wrong, or else I will say that the real name Ni Tao is so powerful all day long, then I didnt take long to get the original shape, nowhere to blow. So this is not me. I used to talk with a brother in the middle of the night. We belong to people who learn in the middle of the night and can brave in the classroom during the day. And I can tell the friends who are listening to the class very well Marlboro Red. What can you learn every step, what you pay for, what you get, and finally you can successfully take the initial stage of the business. After 90 years, there are not a few SBs who follow the lesser ones. Young people go to the mountains and rivers. This may be done before, but now it is absolutely rare. why? Because you can't give too much, since you can't give it Carton Of Cigarettes, then as a founder, the promoters will start to brag. After all, let others give up their jobs, give up income and follow your adventure. So your bullies want to blow a little better, let the current 90s believe in you, what can you create, let them believe that entrepreneurship is the realization of their own ideals, the only way to achieve their dreams after the start? I also said this time, promotion also shows a bold advertisement. Of course, you are not a big money, "Is the country still a hair industry?" "So you don't have money after you start. What if you don't have money?" Continue to brag, that is, the real name Ni Tao said by example. Put yourself in the forefront, interact with the masses when things are ok, and squat when something happens. Instead of getting a VC from behind, I am awkward, and finally the funds are gone. Who are you not looking for? Entrepreneurship after 90: What is the responsibility of the responsible person? People must face their face with dignity, but when starting a business, you need to put the following and appropriate dignity to lead everyone to success, even if you brag to say that you are an alien, everyone believes Marlboro Cigarettes, because you succeeded. As a founder, we always exaggerate what we do Cheap Cigarettes, such as: a certain founder, an honorary director of a certain company, a bunch of titles, in fact, this does not matter. Because the team needs to improve, people must improve, and more is to let the team to achieve the goal. After all, it is better to draw a big cake than to hold a small bread. The potential of people is also accompanied by growth. No matter how good the bulls are, it is also necessary for the team to do it. Because everyone is responsible for different things, only each goal is achieved, and the commitment to the team is realized. In this way, bragging is not good or bad, who is responsible, not everyone can blow a good cow. After all, anything that includes bragging is not long-lasting. Only the bragging of the real heart, or the famous bragging, can you set up: Real name Ni Tao Hello, I found that many people like to brag, especially entrepreneurs, no Know how you think about this question: I often brag, haha, who knows? In this age, you look at which one is not bragging, but we changed a word, called packaging, called hype.
Related articles:
Cigarettes Online

Newport Cigarettes

#2 02-08-2019 07:56:18

realstack
Nouveau membre

Re : Many entrepreneurs

There are things here that I didn't think some time as of late the impossible quiz

#3 12-09-2019 11:38:35

rhinodubai
Nouveau membre

Re : Many entrepreneurs

business enterprise assumes an indispensable job in the development of the U.S. economy. As the essential hotspot for data on the country's work showcase, the U.S. best cleaning companies in dubai

Pied de page des forums